 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6588
Re: The Sanburn Systems Company is Now Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:17:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matthew Miller writes:
Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@sanburnsystems.com> wrote:
I will provide $0.50 in free parts to people that can tell me a • technical
error, such as a broken link, etc. You will need to contact me at
siteadmin@sanburnsystems.com for this.

Not an error per se, but I'd make the "Parts for Sale" link a bit more
obvious -- since it's the point of the whole thing, it should jump out at
people.

Definitely. It took me all of two minutes to find it, 'coz i was looking • at
the top of the frames, the "obvious" places.

Another thing - the pages take a long time to load on my (relatively • quick)
cable connection. Are you using actual small files, or are the thumbnails • just
big files compressed by the HTML code? You might want to consider that, • it'll
shorten the loading time considerably...

-Shiri

All right. NOw I tested it in two different places, one here at home with a
56K modem, and one with an ISDN line at work. It didn't seem too slow to me
here. Was there any pages that jumped out in terms of being too slow?

Scott S.