 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6587
Re: The Sanburn Systems Company is Now Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:13:32 GMT

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@sanburnsystems.com> wrote:
I will provide $0.50 in free parts to people that can tell me a technical
error, such as a broken link, etc. You will need to contact me at
siteadmin@sanburnsystems.com for this.

Not an error per se, but I'd make the "Parts for Sale" link a bit more
obvious -- since it's the point of the whole thing, it should jump out at
people.

Hmm... maybe I'll put it on top, being bold?

Looks pretty cool!

Thank you, sir. I'm trying! Making a logo is ,my biggest challage so far!
: )

Scott S.

Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/