 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6582
Re: The Sanburn Systems Company is Now Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 04:24:29 GMT

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@sanburnsystems.com> wrote:
I will provide $0.50 in free parts to people that can tell me a technical
error, such as a broken link, etc. You will need to contact me at
siteadmin@sanburnsystems.com for this.

Not an error per se, but I'd make the "Parts for Sale" link a bit more
obvious -- since it's the point of the whole thing, it should jump out at
people.

Looks pretty cool!

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org