 Announcements / 4202
    LUGNET is moving servers once more —Gereon "Jerry" Stein
   Dear LUGNET Users, after quite some time we have decided to move LUGNET to a more modern cloud-based server platform to improve bandwidth and reliability of the service. While we are aware that technology has advanced and the LUGNET discussion (...) (4 years ago, 2-May-20, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —Gereon "Jerry" Stein
     Hi everybody, the server move as such has been very successful this time as opposed to previous moves. Not only did the move just take a mere 2 hours, primarily due to the low bandwidth available to transfer all the files and fix a few settings. (...) (4 years ago, 4-May-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —Dave Schuler
     (...) Thanks for your continued work and for keeping the lights on! (4 years ago, 5-May-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —marco molina
     (...) hi jerry i read that lugnet was movwed to LUGNET.com has moved to the cloud! u know the new adress i like to acess it let me know thanks (4 years ago, 31-Oct-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —marco molina
     (...) hi jerry i read that lugnet was movwed to LUGNET.com has moved to the cloud! u know the new adress i like to acess it let me know thanks (4 years ago, 31-Oct-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —marco molina
      (...) (4 years ago, 31-Oct-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —marco molina
     (...) (4 years ago, 31-Oct-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —Gereon "Jerry" Stein
     (...) Hi Marco, I must have phrased it in a confusing way then - the announcement was meant to say that the site was moved 1:1 - so the fact that we are reading and writing here means that LUGNET _is_ actually now running on a cloud-based server. (...) (4 years ago, 31-Oct-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —marco molina
      (...) hi jerry i just read u mesage so the problem was just the old hardaware server that cause problems and thats why that message in lugnet.com thanks fore clearing that out But i still dont understand why i cant download lego instructions at (...) (4 years ago, 1-Nov-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —marco molina
     (...) hi jerry i just read u mesage so the problem was just the old hardaware server that cause problems and thats why that message in lugnet.com thanks fore clearing that out But i still dont understand why i cant download lego instructions at (...) (4 years ago, 1-Nov-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —Gereon "Jerry" Stein
     (...) Hi Marco, you are right, peeron.com is not part of LUGNET as such although of course the sites have been connected for a long time now. There appears to be a general problem with icons/thumbnail images display on Peeron at the moment - I shall (...) (4 years ago, 1-Nov-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —marco molina
      (...) Hi jerry then please let me know as soon as u can get a hold on the admin or team of peeron maby the problem was there for a weeks and no one ever seen it . i hope they can fix it i wrote as mentioned to scans@peeron.com but e mail kept (...) (4 years ago, 1-Nov-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —marco molina
      (...) Hi jerry then please let me know as soon as u can get a hold on the admin or team of peeron maby the problem was there for a weeks and no one ever seen it . i hope they can fix it i wrote as mentioned to scans@peeron.com but e mail kept (...) (4 years ago, 1-Nov-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —marco molina
      HI JERRY HAVE YOU HEARD FROM PERRON team YET THE SITE THAT UPLOADED SCANS I CHECKED AGAIN AND THE scans of the lego instructions are still not shows if u did hedard from them let me know thankd (3 years ago, 13-Nov-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

          Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —marco molina
       (...) (3 years ago, 13-Nov-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

          Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —marco molina
      (...) (3 years ago, 13-Nov-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

          Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —Gereon "Jerry" Stein
      (...) Hi Marco, I am sorry but I have not heard back yet. I have been told that getting a response may take some time nowadays as the admins probably cannot dedicate as much time to maintaining the site as they used to. I will let you know once I (...) (3 years ago, 15-Nov-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —marco molina
     HI JERRY HAVE YOU HEARD FROM PERRON team YET THE SITE THAT UPLOADED SCANS I CHECKED AGAIN AND THE scans of the lego instructions are still not shows if u did hedard from them let me know thankd (3 years ago, 13-Nov-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —marco molina
     (...) hi jerry how are u i tried posting this morning in this sirte but it wouldnt accept .maby since i alkready wrote few times . where u able to contact perron yet about the manuals hope they fix it soon keep me updated (4 years ago, 2-Nov-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —marco molina
     HI JERRY HAVE U EVER HEARD FROM PERRON SITE I STILL AM UNABLE TO SEE SCANS I WROTE THEM ONCE TOO BUT E MAIL NO LONGER WORKED let me know if theres any news happy new year by the way (3 years ago, 26-Dec-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —Gereon "Jerry" Stein
     (...) Hi Marco, I guess we're out of luck there - I have not heard back from anybody either and pinged some of the folks I know over in the U.S. without any luck. So unless somebody with access to the site stumbles upon this and fixes it, we'll have (...) (3 years ago, 27-Dec-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —marco molina
     (...) hi jerry how are u i tried posting this morning in this sirte but it wouldnt accept .maby since i alkready wrote few times . where u able to contact perron yet about the manuals hope they fix it soon keep me updated (4 years ago, 2-Nov-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —marco molina
     hi jerry where u abler to contact perron admin yet jhope they fix their site soon keep me update it (4 years ago, 3-Nov-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —Sandy Walsh
     Dear Jerry I am exploring the possibilities offered by the Lego Dacta/RoboLab kit I have just bought on Ebay. I used Lego Dacta in the first school I worked in back in the late 90s. I am hoping that I can adapt it to enthuse the A Level & BTEC (...) (3 years ago, 30-Jun-21, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —Sandy Walsh
     (...) Dear Jerry I am exploring the possibilities offered by the Lego Dacta/RoboLab kit I have just bought on Ebay. I used Lego Dacta in the first school I worked in back in the late 90s. I am hoping that I can adapt it to enthuse the A Level & BTEC (...) (3 years ago, 30-Jun-21, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more —Damieng Lechuga
   (...) (2 years ago, 3-Jun-22, to lugnet.admin.general)