 Administrative / General / 14134
Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2020 08:49:55 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "marco molina" <tobias566@hotmail.com> wrote:
HI JERRY  HAVE YOU HEARD FROM PERRON  team  YET  THE SITE THAT UPLOADED SCANS  I   CHECKED AGAIN AND THE   scans of the lego instructions are still not shown  if u did heard from them let me know  thanks

Hi Marco,

I am sorry but I have not heard back yet. I have been told that getting a
response may take some time nowadays as the admins probably cannot dedicate as
much time to maintaining the site as they used to.

I will let you know once I find out what's happening.

Thanks and regards,
Jerry