 Administrative / General / 14136
Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 2020 11:53:31 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "marco molina" <tobias566@hotmail.com> wrote:
HI JERRY  HAVE U EVER HEARD FROM PERRON SITE I STILL AM UNABLE TO SEE SCANS   I WROTE THEM ONCE TOO  BUT  E MAIL NO LONGER WORKED   let me know if theres any news  happy new year by the way

Hi Marco,

I guess we're out of luck there - I have not heard back from anybody either and
pinged some of the folks I know over in the U.S. without any luck.

So unless somebody with access to the site stumbles upon this and fixes it,
we'll have to stick around waiting. From here, I am afraid I have no other way
of doing anything.

Anybody reading this and affiliated with the ppl running peeron.com is welcome
to chime in and add suggestions.

Thanks,
Jerry