 Administrative / General / 14116
Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2020 00:54:02 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Gereon \"Jerry\" Stein" <jerry@lugnet.com> wrote:
Hi everybody,

the server move as such has been very successful this time as opposed to
previous moves.

Not only did the move just take a mere 2 hours, primarily due to the low
bandwidth available to transfer all the files and fix a few settings.

More importantly, I was finally able to identify a few code glitches that kept
flooding the server error log, keeping me from focusing on the really
complicated items that invariably do exist in sometimes over 20 year old
scripts.

Thanks for your continued work and for keeping the lights on!