 Administrative / General / 14125
Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2020 16:07:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Gereon \"Jerry\" Stein" <jerry@lugnet.com> wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, "marco molina" <tobias566@hotmail.com> wrote:
hi jerry i just  read u   mesage so  the problem was  just  the old   hardaware  server that  cause  problems    and thats why  that message  in  lugnet.com  thanks fore clearing that out

  But   i still dont  understand  why    i  cant     download      lego  instructions  at https://guide.lugnet.com/set/376_2   NO IMAGES     ARE SHOWN
all icons  are  no longer shown  when i click  on   Building instructions (at Peeron.com)   or   is  peeron.com  not  part of u site  greeding  i also  wrote
them an e mail at    scans@peeron.com  and e mail returned greeding

Hi Marco,

you are right, peeron.com is not part of LUGNET as such although of course the
sites have been connected for a long time now.

There appears to be a general problem with icons/thumbnail images display on
Peeron at the moment - I shall try to get in touch with folks and see how that
can be fixed. It is not hosted on any servers I would have admin access to, and
it is perfectly possible that they just have not noticed the problem yet.

I will post a followup here with whatever I find out.

Thanks,
Jerry

Hi jerry  then  please  let  me  know as soon as u can get a hold on the admin  or team of  peeron   maby the problem was there for a  weeks  and no one  ever seen it . i hope they can fix it  i  wrote as mentioned to   scans@peeron.com  but e mail kept returning  saying that  host doesnt exist . maby they have also other e mail or  maby they moved .
let me know when u  got in touch with them   or  post a follow up here