 Announcements / 3501 (-20)
  Brickfest 2007 Pictures

Hi, everyone! As threatened, I've uploaded my pictures (such as they are) from Brickfest 2007 to Brickshelf. The address is: (URL). Enjoy! Play Well and Prosper, Matthew (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  BrickFest 2007 Gallery

I've uploaded my BF2007 pics to BrickShelf: (URL) (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce)

  Castle Layout at BrickWorld 2007

Greetings everyone! The upcoming inaugural (URL) BrickWorld> will have a collaborative Castle display using the great building standards that the AFOL community has created throughout the years, plus one new building standard. Many Castle builders (...) (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Brickworld Event Kits

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> Brickworld is proud to announce 3 event theme kits to choose from for the 2007 event. Event kits help commemorate the event and will only be available in limited quantities. So, watch the Brickworld web site (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  Brickworld 10183 Hobby Train Challenge

This summer at Brickworld, I'll be hosting a train building challenge. Through this challenge, you will get a taste of what it is like to design a set with limited parts availability, much like the designers underwent while working on the 10183 (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX) !!

  Brickworld - Dirty Buildster and Dirty Brickster

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> This message is posted on behalf of Steve DeCraemer (aka cowinacan) ***...*** We're doing Dirty Buildster twice at Brickworld. Once Thursday night after set-up at 10p.m. And again Saturday night at 8:00p.m. You can (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  It's springtime. Flowers are budding.

Hello! The Legoland needs to become greener. Here's my contribution to this aim (pics links): (URL) The old winter is retiring, snowdrops are breaking through the snow. (URL) The snow is seriously melting now, crocuses are blooming. (URL) Finally (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Brickworld Sponsors

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> Brickworld would like to thank all of our present and future sponsors for their support. We have published a separate page on the Brickworld website with the sponsors and friends of Brickworld represented by their (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Review of 7991 recycling truck and 7998 big truck

Hi, While many people attend at BrickFest PDX, there are some other events in Europe. In France, FreeLUG is currently at the "Mondial du Modélisme" (the International Model Show in Paris), and LEGO (thanks Jan :) ) sent us the upcoming garbage truck (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.year.2007, FTX)

  Brickworld Presentations, Workshops & Discussions

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> Brickworld is excited to announce some of the presentations, workshops and discussions that will be available for regsitered attendees. Our goal is to do our best to make sure that there is something for everyone. (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  LDraw.org's March 2007 Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the March 2007 Model/Scene Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM) contests: (URL) MOTM, Armored Snow Transport by Petar Potocnjak> (URL) SOTM, The Forces of Isengard by Philip Heinrich> Congratulations also to the winners of the (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  RACHAL Changeover

Hi all, It's a day late but we changeover from RACHAL 1 - Atmosphobic to the all new RACHAL 2 - RACHAL Impossible today. Thank you very much to everyone who submitted an entry. I really enjoy seeing what you've all come up with and it we some (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Unnofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide available at BrickFest PDX 2007

For folks who are going to the BrickFest PDX 2007 this weekend, if you are interested, my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide will be available at the Fest. Jeremy Rear will be selling the LEGO CD at a Brick Bazaar table he is sharing with (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce)

  A few updates: "Deadwood"-style buildings & Tiki stuff!

Hey all, Haven't updated my website in so long I'm almost ashamed to say! Anyway, since the Western ng is so quiet (my post was the first in two months!) I thought that I would post here to give a wider audience the opportunity to peruse a webpage (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Town/train jambalaya box 2 ------ call for participants!

Hey all, Town/train jambalaya box 1 has 3 people left and it has gone so smoothly I’ve decided to do another one with a much larger list. If you are interested please add your name to the list. questions likely to be asked: I plan to mail this (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  BrickFest 07 Draft

Yes there will be a draft at BrickFest this year! In case you forgot, a draft is where everyone brings an unopened copy of the same set. All the sets are sorted into lots and then lots are chosen in a round robin fashion till all the lots are gone. (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community) !

  Robo Quad - Stage Two and Three

(URL) Robo Quad - Stage One notes> Stage Two - Completed Stage Three - Completed Stage Four - Work in progress (URL) Robo Quad - Gallery> Stage One - Completed (URL) drive system>> (URL) front paw - top>> (URL) front paw - rear>> (URL) front paw - (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  My Rachal: Atmosphobic - The Movie

I have submitted my entry "Atmosphobic - The Movie" to the (URL) LDraw-RACHAL>. This little movie was completely rendered with (URL) Blender>. Resources: (URL) making of> - RACHAL Gallery (URL) YouTube> - LowRes movie (URL) Web> - MidRes & HiRes (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX) !!

  Tutorial to customize MLCad through the MLCad.ini file

Hi folks, as promised in this post: (URL) wrote a short tutorial about the MLCad.ini file. The file tells the Minifig Generator in MLCad as well as Bricksmith - the counterpart LDraw editor in the MAC world - which parts are available. In addition, (...) (18 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  2006/2007 LDraw.org SteerCo Summary

hi folks, for all those who haven't noticed it yet (despite the link in the left bar at Ldraw.org) there is a summary of the activities of the outgoing 2006/2007 LDraw.org Steering Committee at: (URL) Tschager On behalf of the LDraw Steering (...) (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact