 Announcements / 3489
3488  |  3490
Subject:
Unnofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide available at BrickFest PDX 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 05:31:10 GMT

For folks who are going to the BrickFest PDX 2007 this weekend, if you are
interested, my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide will be available at
the Fest.

Jeremy Rear will be selling the LEGO CD at a Brick Bazaar table he is sharing
with BrickArms owner Will Chapman.

Do stop by their table and check out the LEGO CD online for an idea of all the
1,265 pages of work I put into that monumental task!

The best part is you won't have to pay any shipping charges!  :-D

And if you do purchase one, send me an EMAIL (istokg@earthlink.net) that you did
purchase one.  Next week I will (finally!) be EMAILing an extra 92 historic LEGO
images (including to those already on my list!).  These images were not included
in the 1,700 LEGO pics on the LEGO CD itself.

So even if you don't buy one, go check it out, and also check out other items
that Jeremy Rear and Will Chapman have to offer!!

Enjoy your visit!

Cheers,
Gary Istok