 Announcements / 3487
3486  |  3488
Subject:
Town/train jambalaya box 2 ------ call for participants!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 17:57:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all,

Town/train jambalaya box 1 has 3 people left and it has gone so smoothly I’ve decided to do another one with a much larger list.

If you are interested please add your name to the list.

questions likely to be asked:
  • I plan to mail this town/train jambalaya box off June 1st “my birthday”.

  • I will email you mid May for your address

  • Both American and Canadian residents are welcome to participate.

  • box weight/shipping will depend on the contents others add but i will be starting the box with about 1 pound of Lego inside. “I’m starting this one smaller as requested by round 1 participants”

Please note DO NOT EMAIL ME!!! Please post to this thread.