 Announcements / 3346 (-20)
  NALUG Royal Alberta Museum display

The year 2005 was the centennial for the province of Alberta. So, members of NALUG built several historic structures from the local Edmonton area, to display at the 2005 Great Edmonton Train Show. That show, and the structures, can be seen on our (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  LEGO Set/Parts History CD will be Shipped (late) Next Week

Sorry for the my lateness in getting this out, but the LEGO CD will not be shipped until next Friday (November 23). I had a few unexpected things happen, but all of them are positive.... 1) my long time Lego collector friend Kurt Richter of (...) (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce)

  Big LEGO building auctioned at museum benefit

Hi, everyone! I've been pretty busy lately so sorry for the lack of updates. Just yesterday I participated at a black-tie benefit dinner for (URL) The Museum of Arts & Design>, New York. The Museum is moving to a new building on Columbus Circle in (...) (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Large-scale LEGO furniture sculptures

Hi again everyone! Last month I was approached by a Danish furniture company that is coming to the US for the first time ever. They asked me to build some large sculptural models of their furniture pieces, which were shipped over to a trade show and (...) (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  8 foot LEGO Batman building event at FAO Schwarz

Hi everyone! On October 21 and 22, Three LEGO Master Builders came to New York to hold a big building event at FAO Schwarz. (2 URLs) Since they were short-handed, the Master Builders asked if I could help out. Most of the weekend was about getting (...) (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.licensed.batman, FTX)

  Timmy Takeover

(URL) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  10 years of LEGO on my mind

LEGO on my mind celebrates its 10 years anniversary! (URL) For this occasion, a timeline tour is added to the site. It will take you along the MOCs and other content in chronological order. If you're in a hurry, there's also a brief Highlights tour (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Orléans Model Train Show

Hi, Here follows a short report about FreeLUG participation in Orléans Model Train Show. (Les francophones pourront bientôt lire un compte rendu détaillé en français sur (URL) The show occured in Orléans, France. 8900 visitors came to see various (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.org.fr.freelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  NWBrickCon 2007

NWBrickCon 2007 will be October 4 (load-in), 5, 6, and 7 at the Seattle Center. The rooms used in 2006 have been reserved again and planning is underway. Look for registration information and updates to www.nwbrickcon.org as we get closer to the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.ca) !!

  The 4th Podagon:Vergirak!

Hello everyone! Well here he is The 4th Podagon:VERGIRAK!! (2 URLs) He’s in a sticky situation, and NOT happy about it. We’ve all been there ;) Feedback would be fantastic! Long Live The Brick!!! Megan (18 years ago, 10-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, FTX) !!

  New Lego Aqua raiders, Sealab 2021

I guess everyone is starting to get an eyefull of the new Aqua raiders theme, (URL) Check it here> Well, from the very first moment I saw these sets, yes, at Eurobricks. I thought about building Sealab 2021 moc's. I won't post a link here on lugnet (...) (18 years ago, 10-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  New LUGMap for LUGNET

Hi All, I'm glad to announce a first major change which is "visible" this time as well. LUGNET now has a brand-new, area-wide World LUG Map, simply called LUGMap. As yet the maps enclose 85 entries! Here are the details and how they work: The LUGMap (...) (18 years ago, 10-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !!

  BFC extension ratified by the LSC

The LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) has ratified the Back Face Culling (BFC) language extension. The de-facto BFC standard was adopted by the LSC as their working draft (see (URL) and we have since been working to clarify and/or remove any (...) (18 years ago, 9-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  SHIP challenge for NWBrickcon 2007

This is an open invitation especially for those who will be attending NWBrickcon 2007. The challenge is to build a SHIP (100 studs or longer/wider) in a Classic Space Lego theme. I would like to see as many themes represented as possible. I have (...) (18 years ago, 7-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests)

  BrickFest PDX '07 Public Announcment

Hi All, The GPLR (Greater Portland LEGO Railroaders) in conjunction with AMH Productions (Christina Hitchcock) is proud to announce BrickFest PDX ’07 to be held March 30th – April 1st, 2007 at the Oregon Convention Center (OCC) in Portland, OR. We (...) (18 years ago, 6-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  New puzzle game: Zeami's Birthday

Zeami's Birthday is a freeware for Windows 98 or superior. In a world of ashes, Zeami struggles to gather pieces of what used to be her past life. The gameplay is essentially a Sokoban-like where you have to assemble lego bricks. Game controls: (...) (18 years ago, 5-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.basic, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Contributor Agreement License details

Hi all, Well it's been a long time coming but we now have a version of the Contributor Agreement (CA) license and readme to be distributed alongside new versions of the parts library. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have (...) (18 years ago, 4-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !!

  MOTM / SOTM Voting For November Is Now Open

We're pleased to announce that voting for the November 2006 Model of the Month and Scene of the Month Contests is now open. Visit the voting page to cast your vote: (URL) inform me of any errors you may encounter. Note: If you get a error page, try (...) (18 years ago, 4-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  The SEA TRAGON

Hello all! Announcing my 2nd TRAGON- The SEA TRAGON!! Lurking deep under the ocean-guarding his treasure- Treasure hunters-BEWARE-The Sea Tragon is watching and waiting… (2 URLs) Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Long Live The Brick! Megan (18 years ago, 3-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

  Lego faces Christmas production block

This was passed to me courtesy of Michael Dudley. Thought you would like to know. (URL) Griffith Special Ops Admin Mechahub.com (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact