 Announcements / 3337
3336  |  3338
Subject:
The 4th Podagon:Vergirak!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:58:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello everyone! Well here he is The 4th Podagon:VERGIRAK!!

He’s in a sticky situation, and NOT happy about it.

We’ve all been there ;)

Feedback would be fantastic!

Long Live The Brick!!!

Megan