 Castle / 21430
Re: The 4th Podagon:Vergirak!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 22:47:49 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Megan Rothrock wrote:
   Hello everyone! Well here he is The 4th Podagon:VERGIRAK!!

He’s in a sticky situation, and NOT happy about it.

We’ve all been there ;)

Feedback would be fantastic!

Long Live The Brick!!!

Megan

Megan, you made my day :-)

That’s totally cool. To squelch a knight - that’s the pits, but the picture would be worth to be printed as posters. Not exactly child-oriented, but I would hang up a copy above the shoe cupboard or doormat... Stunning!

Leg Godt! Rene