 Castle / 21441
Re: The 4th Podagon:Vergirak!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:44:02 GMT

There's this program that can split up your picture on several A4:s
http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/
It saves on the ink too, as it rasterizes the picture.

Just a little careful glueing and you have a poster (or full wall).

BTW: The Vergirak looks MEAN :-)
BTW2: I still have your Tragon as desktop background.

cool! Thanks for the info-I shall make one-
hehe wow-still as your wallpaper-coolness! You can add the SeaTragon now
too...hehe

build well-

Megan