 Castle / 21433
Re: The 4th Podagon:Vergirak!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:57:34 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Megan Rothrock wrote:
   Hello everyone! Well here he is The 4th Podagon:VERGIRAK!!

Megan,

When I saw this sketch at LEGO World I was wondering how long it would take you to build the Podagon to match it...I guess it wasn’t that long! He looks great.

My only question is, what is this guy eating? His stomach seems to be filled with non-minifig parts...

Derek