 Announcements / 327
326  |  328
Subject:
ldraw.org down until Monday (was: ldraw.org failing DNS lookup?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:07:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> writes:
Has anyone else been having problems lately getting to ldraw.org ?

Pinging risulp1. and rishp1.risoe.dk (the DNS servers) times out.  Please
please please let this be temporary...!

Jacob asked me to post the following message...

--Todd

From: Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@cats.nbi.dk>
Subject: ldraw.org down until monday
To: lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 20:30:18 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi Todd,

Something rather fatal happened to the kernel on hugin (running
the web sites at www.ldraw.org and hugin.ldraw.org), so the
machine will be down until at least monday morning (continental
European time).

Since my only working Lugnet account is on hugin I can't
announce this myself. I would appreciate it if you could post
an announcement in an appropriate place.

Greetings from Paris,

Jacob (who would like to be in Denmark now)

PS: I have written Tim, so he might post something next time he
    comes online.