 Announcements / 328
327  |  329
Subject:
Tank Police pages posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 22:20:26 GMT

Hey all,

I have recently posted a page covering a new "theme" I am working on- the Tank
Police. Loosely based on the Japanese anime of the same title, this is a
post-modern cyberpunkish theme were the large corporations control everything
and the police use hovertanks for patrols.

http://www.baylug.org/echopoint/TankPolice.html

This is my first attempt at anything remotely "space-like." I can see I'm going
to need more blue slopes.

Enjoy!

-Mic