 Announcements / 3077
    LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials! —Joe Meno
   Hi all, LEGOFan.org now is providing information on weekly Shop at Home Specials at their website! Just go (URL) here> to see what is on sale this week! This is updated directly from LEGO Shop@Home, and will be available every Wednesday. If you want (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX) !

        Re: LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials! —Kelly McKiernan
     (...) Bwah ha ha haaa ha... Seriously, this is cool, nice work by the LEGOFan staff and the cooperation from TLG, specifically S@H. It's good to see this type of interaction. It took me a few minutes to read the blue sidebar telling me how to (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials! —Frank Filz
   (...) Ok, for those of us not really into trying to understand all the latest in web technology, how the heck do you subscribe to an RSS feed? Can you subscribe by e-mail? Frank (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials! —Joe Meno
     (...) For the RSS feed, you need an RSS reader...and to be honest, that's all I know, as I don't use this. There are no subscriptions by e-mail at this time, though that is a great idea! LEGOFan.org is getting into the beginning of an uprate, so it (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials! —Jason Spears
     (...) (URL) RSS>, which sometimes means Really Simple Syndication, is a format for syndicating content. As Joe mentioned, you need a feed reader or (URL) aggregator>, which goes out and checks the RSS feed and lets you know if something is new. (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials! —Richard Morton
     Hi Jason, Thanks for posting about RSS here - we're currently working on an RSS overview article for LEGOFan.org, but yours is a good quick introduction. I am a little confused over the PS in your posting though: (...) The feed has the old and new (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

         Re: LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials! —Rob Doucette
      (...) I think I'm seeing what Jason is seeing: Using Thunderbird, and feed URL (URL) see only one article, subject: 671F - antenna Pack For Outdoor Racer The body of the article is the page (URL) in its entirety. -Rob. (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

          Re: LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials! —Richard Morton
      Hi Rob, Thanks for posting this - it defiantely helped. After installing Thunderbird, I was able to find what the problem appeared to be and it is now fixed. It's all related to the fact that all the entries in the RSS feed essentially go back to (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

         Re: LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials! —Jason Spears
     (...) Here is what I am seeing in Bloglines: (URL) Legofan.org is not the first time I seen a feed look like this, the feed from (URL) Gaming Report> looks the same. (Offering this up as a place to find the common denominator.) Jason Spears | (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials! —Joel Hoornbeek
   (...) Frank (and anyone else who may be interested), If you use the Firefox browser, you can use "Live Bookmarks" to check RSS feeds. To do so, simply go to Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks, and select "New Live Bookmark" from the File menu. Enter a (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)