 Announcements / 2916 (-10)
  A Heartfelt Thank You

Last week, we (the LEGO Fan Organization Committee) announced a new version of our web site. A lot of people have come there and started using it. The response has been wonderful. Yesterday afternoon, I sent a post about a survey we are running (...) (19 years ago, 14-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Your chance to win a Death Star

BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO GET THE DEATH STAR (#10143) AND THE NEW TECHNIC PNEUMATIC CRANE XXL (#8421) In 2004, as you may remember, LEGO and a PhD student working on community research (Yun Mi for those of you who have met her at one of the AFOL (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  BrickFest Hotel info

I’m please to announce that arrangements have been finalized with the Hilton Arlington & Towers. 950 N. Stafford Street, Arlington VA 22203 located just 0.6 Miles from GMU. Hilton Arlington & Towers has a block of guestrooms reserved for BrickFest (...) (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org, FTX)

  Exhibit at the National Trust for Historic Preservation Conference

Hey gang, On May 9th, LEGO had an exhibit at the National Trust for Historic Preservation Conference. Jeff Stabile and I had the honor of being asked to help out with this exhibit. LEGO was receiving an award celebrating the 50th year of the system (...) (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.general) !!

  LEGOFan.org 2.0 Now Has a "Job Board"!

LEGOfan.org has launched a "Job Board" in the LF forums. This board will allow project leaders, event coordinators, and Webmasters to post "volunteer job openings" in order to find AFOLs willing to pitch in and help out. Additionally, the Job Board (...) (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX) !!

  Introducing the LEGO Affiliate Program

What is the LEGO Affiliate Program? Glad you asked! LEGO(R) Affiliates are artists and entrepreneurs working with the LEGO medium at a professional level, maintaining a high level of professionalism and quality with respect to their work. Members of (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  WAMALUG meeting Saturday, May 14

Saturday, May 14, 10:00am If you're in the area and you have a chance just stop in, join us! What to expect; Planning and building for the June event and BrickFest Show and tell of MOCs and all things LEGO Welcome new guests News from the LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

  SCLTC FRRD 2005 Photos

Thomas has posted the first 127 photos of the May 7-8 SCLTC show at Fullerton Railroad Days at (URL). Here's some samples. (4 URLs) If you missed the chance to see the show in person, good news! The entire show, plus more, will also be at the 2005 (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  House of Bricks Report

(URL) Chicago House of Bricks was a blast! Thank you to everyone who participated. In particular I want to thank (URL) Jason Spears> for acting as co-coordinator and going out of his way to make sure the display was mind-blowing. Also, a big thanks (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.houseofbricks, FTX) !!

  LUGNET Site Administration

All, Last week I flew to Boston to talk with Todd Lehman about LUGNET's status and events leading to it. I was brought up to speed by both Todd and Matthew Miller. Briefly, I'll relate some history. The Transition Team's work toward a community-run (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact