 Announcements / 2915
2914  |  2916
Subject:
Your chance to win a Death Star
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 20:00:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO GET THE DEATH STAR (#10143) AND THE NEW TECHNIC PNEUMATIC CRANE XXL (#8421)

In 2004, as you may remember, LEGO and a PhD student working on community research (Yun Mi for those of you who have met her at one of the AFOL events) had asked for our participation in filling out a survey about ourselves. Yun Mi, a PhD student from the Copenhagen Business School, is working on finishing up her research and wanted to conduct a follow-up survey. She contacted the LEGO Fan organizers about possibly hosting the survey, and we happily agreed.

The LEGO Fan organizers kindly ask for your participation in this survey, not only to help out a starving PhD student, but also to help provide better information about who we all are. Yun Mi’s research, as Jake has told us, has helped to build a case over the years for why the AFOLs are worth paying attention to.

The questionnaire takes approximately 15 minutes to fill out. For those of you who have a lot on your mind, the survey may take a little longer to fill out. So for most of you, it’ll go by quickly… :)

But besides the good feeling that comes from helping others, there’s prizes too. From the pool of respondents, two random respondents will win prizes! Two LEGO sets will be donated for a prize drawing: the DEATH STAR (#10143), and the TECHNIC PNEUMATIC CRANE XXL (#8421). The sets will be shipped to the winners as soon as they’re ready to leave the factory…!

When you fill out the questionnaire please be as truthful as you can. At the end of the questionnaire there is a section for statements that are not addressed in the questionnaire. Yun Mi has asked that if you have any additional statements to make, kindly state them there and not in your responses in the questionnaire.

The questionnaire will be taken down May 31, 2005, and the prize draw will happen shortly after.

Thank you very much!

LEGO Fan Organizers www.legofan.org