 Announcements / 2916
2915  |  2917
Subject:
A Heartfelt Thank You
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 19:32:42 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Last week, we (the LEGO Fan Organization Committee) announced a new version of our web site. A lot of people have come there and started using it. The response has been wonderful.

Yesterday afternoon, I sent a post about a survey we are running (http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=2915) and asked people to take the survey. Well, less than 24 hours later, we have had more than 250 people complete the survey! This is truly wonderful. I spoke to Yun Mi today (the survey is for her doctorate thesis work) and she is very happy with the response.

The people at LEGO Fan are really humbled by seeing once again just how great this entire community is. AFOLs ROCK!!!! It’s that simple, and we’d like to say Thank You.

-Geoff