 Announcements / 2696 (-20)
  8 new subgroups of lugnet.people (Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, LGBT)

Eight new subgroups of lugnet.people have just been created: Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, and last but not least LGBT. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.people (group and hierarchy) All about LEGO® people (enthusiasts, (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp) !

  MLCad.ini 2004-03 Update Now Available

Hi, I just updated the MLCad.ini file accordingly to the latest LDraw.org parts update 2004-03. The .ini file defines the parts available in MLCad's minifigure generator. Download the file from my website: www.holly-wood.it/mlcad-en.html The update (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Only Two Weeks Left to Pre-Register for NWBrickCon™ 2004!

Don't miss out on your opportunity to save money and get exclusive goodies! If you register (and pay) by October 1st, you will get the entire Attendees Packet, including Name Badge. Plus there are items we are putting in the packets that only (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  NWBrickCon™ has Updated its Website!

I am pleased to announce that we have updated our website to simplify its navigation and have added several features: • Who's Coming? Click on the link and you will know! • What's Happening? Click on the calendar and ceck it out day by day! • Can (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  A window using SNOT and SNIR techniques

Hello, After the unofficial presentation in a false scientific document [1], I'm proud to announce you my latest application with SNIR technique [2]. (URL) This window is a combinaison of SNIR and SNOT. When two 1x1 parts are placed in diagonal and (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  LDraw.org 2004-03 Parts Update Now Corrected

There was a problem with the self-extracting archives for lcad0403 and the new complete archive that created the files in c:\windows\temp. This has now been corrected in the versions of these downloads at (URL). If you downloaded the original (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  SacBB September meeting 09/25

September meeting reminder! <www.sacbb.org Sacramento Brick Builders'> next meeting will be Saturday, September 25, from 10AM-4PM at the Arden-Dimmick Community Library 891 Watt Ave (cross of Northrup) in Sacramento. We will be using the community (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, FTX)

  LDraw.org 2004-03 Parts Update Now Available

The 2004-03 parts update has been now been released. Whilst nowhere near as large as 2004-02, this has cleared most of the certified backlog on the Parts Tracker. What remains are mainly primitives which are not yet in use by certified parts. This (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !!

  NWBrickCon™ 2004 Speed and Master Build Contests

The ISD Speed Build has been done. And Done. And DONE! We in the Great NorthWest are going to present a new challenge. An open competition speed build - each contestant alone. No teamwork, no committee, no sharing of the glory - or the prizes! Here (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle) !!

  Great Edmonton Train Show (GETS) this weekend

This weekend, Sept 18 & 19th The Great Edmonton Train Show is being held in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. If you are in the neighborhood drop by and check out NALUG's display this year. The show is being held at the Mayfield Inn Trade Center, 16615-109 (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.loc.ca.ab, lugnet.announce)

  Next NYCLUG Meeting -- Saturday, October 2nd

OKAY: Let's try this again. Please highlight this on LUGNET!!! Calling all NYCLUG members to show up for our next meeting -- at Sid's house on Staten Island on Saturday, October 2, 2004! We'll start around noon and leave the end time open! My Lego (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  mort de MonLUG - death of MonLUG

English follow below C'est avec regret que je dois annoncer la fin de MonLUG. Du a des conflits internes entre les membres de MonLUG, nous avons decide a l'unanimite de la fin du groupe. Bien que MonLUG n'existe plus, les membres du defunt groupe (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.announce)

  LENNI Specification v0.2 Request For Comment

Thanks so far to everyone who's participated in the LEGO Enthusiast News Network Initiative (LENNI) discussions. I've gotten a very clear idea of what types of things should be in this proposal, and have completed the draft of version 0.2, which is (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Announcing the opening of PromoBricks.com

I am pleased to announce the opening of my new website (URL) PromoBricks.com>! As many of you know, I have had a list of my collection of the bricks up on (URL) Land Of Bricks> - but with the re-design and re-focusing of LoB (more on this later) and (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  NWBrickCon™ 2004 Animation Film Festival

This year, there will once again be a NWBrickCon™ animation competition hosted by Seth Rotkin at (URL). The interest level, both in the animation community and the general LEGO® community, is higher than ever before. LEGO® animatiors have been asked (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle) !!

  DixieLUG Meeting - September 18, 2004

There seems to be enough positive response even after Brickfest, so lets do this! :-) We'll have a DixieLUG meeting this month! Where: Jason Whittenburg's house (Smyrna, GA) When: Saturday September 18, 2004 - 1:00pm EDT Directions: (URL) Get (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

  MichLUG Meeting - Saturday, September 11th

Description: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others, and talk about upcoming shows. Guests are always welcome, if you are interested in joining MichLUG or just want to hang out and talk about LEGO. Date/Time: Saturday, September (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events) !

  WAMALUG September Meeting

Date: Saturday, September 11, 2004 Time: 12:00PM - 6:00PM Location: GMU Arlington Campus 3401 North Fairfax Drive Arlington, Virginia 22201 Room: 115 If you're in the area and you have a chance just stop in, join us! What to expect; Show and tell of (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.md.bal, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Chicago LEGO Builders Meeting @ Woodridge Public Library

We have a location now! Who? The Chicago LEGO Builders (CLB). We are a fledgling club, right now looking just to hang out with other lego enthusiasts, sharing building techniques and we will see from there. What? This will be a meeting, a chance to (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Announcing the NWBrickCon™ 2004 Dirty Brickster Event

The Dirty Brickster is a fun and exciting event where each participant contributes a LEGO® related item worth approximately $10.00. Each contribution is wrapped to hide the contents from other participants. Each participant receives a number and the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact