 Announcements / 2571 (-5)
  BrickFest 2004 Event-Graphic

The BrickFest™ Committee invites the designers and artists of the community to submit graphic ideas/artwork for the Official BrickFest 2004 Event Graphic, which will commemorate the 5th Anniversary of BrickFest in Washington, DC. The selected (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Announcing the MOCC

My Own Castle Competition. We are hereby happy to announce the official castle-building competition for the Castle Room at BrickFest 2004. The competition is pretty straightforward, but a lot can be done with it. It is the hope of the BrickFest 2004 (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.western, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests) !!

  Das 1. Buch L. -- Brick Testament book to be released in German this August

I am very pleased to announce that a German translation of (URL) The Brick Testament: Stories from the Book of Genesis> will be coming out in Germany this August. In Germany the book go by the title (URL) 1. Buch L.>. I got my first look at it just (...) (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.de, FTX) !

  Galactic Requiem update - Chapter 1 finished

At long last, (URL) Chapter 1> of my LEGO comic, (URL) Galactic Requiem>, is finished and uploaded. Seven brand new pages. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, Galactic Requiem is a dystopic science fiction comic illustrated entirely with (...) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Jade Empire Wooshi

Our corporate intelligence sources have managed to sneak back some photos of a new Jade Empire weapon, the (URL) Wooshi>. Our sources have been unable to determine as yet whether this is powered armor or an advanced com-bot. It has been code-named (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact