 Announcements / 2567
2566  |  2568
Subject:
Jade Empire Wooshi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 03:00:46 GMT

Our corporate intelligence sources have managed to sneak back some photos of a new Jade Empire weapon, the Wooshi. Our sources have been unable to determine as yet whether this is powered armor or an advanced com-bot. It has been code-named Wooshi, Chinese for warrior.

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust

Notes: Ok, so, a minifig clearly won’t fit inside this thing because of how’s it put together, but it’s about the right size to be powered armor. This bot started out when I came across the dino head, and decided I wanted to try and use it in something. Before anyone who speaks Chinese argues Wooshi meaning warrior, it’s part of the vague translation offered by my girlfriend, so if that’s not what it means, I’d be glad to know.