 Announcements / 2566
2565  |  2567
Subject:
LEGO Books for your Club or Organization
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, lugnet.org, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 21:34:14 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Greetings,

No Starch Press would like to extend to you an offer that might help support your user group. No Starch is willing to offer you books at a discounted price which you can then sell for full price to the general public at shows and events. Your buyers get great books, you and your club make a few bucks for the club, and No Starch moves some inventory. Everybody’s happy!

If you purchase 10 or more copies of the books below, we will discount 40% off of the book’s cover price; for fewer than 10 copies, the discount is 20% off.

Suggested books for your group:
  • Getting Started with LEGO Trains, Jacob H. McKee, March 2004, 120 pp., 4-color, $14.95
  • Virtual LEGO: The Official LDraw.org guide to LDraw Tools for Windows, Tim Courtney, Steve Bliss, and Ahui Herrera, October 2003, 480 pp., $39.95
  • Jin Sato’s LEGO MINDSTORMS: The Master’s Technique, Jin Sato, April 2002, 434 pp., $24.95
  • Any other No Starch title! (visit www.nostarch.com for a full list)
For more information and questions, or to place an order, please contact us at usergroups@nostarch.com, or call 800-420-7240.

-Tim

(posted by request from No Starch Press)