 Space / 34048
Re: Jade Empire Wooshi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 03:54:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   Our corporate intelligence sources have managed to sneak back some photos of a new Jade Empire weapon, the Wooshi. Our sources have been unable to determine as yet whether this is powered armor or an advanced com-bot. It has been code-named Wooshi, Chinese for warrior.

Hey Dan, I saw this earlier today on BS and was trying to figure out what in the hell that chestpiece was. Once I got it I went “ah-ha!” Very creative part usage there, big marks from me. Also, cool use of the LOM dish. Very fitting. But I agree with what Lar said - this is definitely lacking in the Jade dept.

Sort of reminds me of Tik-Tok from Return to Oz. Must be the feet. :-)

-Chris