 Space / 34045
Re: Jade Empire Wooshi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 03:15:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
Our corporate intelligence sources have managed to sneak back some photos of
a new Jade Empire weapon, the
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=84367 Wooshi>. Our sources
have been unable to determine as yet whether this is powered armor or an
advanced com-bot. It has been code-named Wooshi, Chinese for warrior.

Nice. Needs more "Jade" though. Try using some sand green in it??? there are
sand green 1x1 cones in some of the dinosaur sets I think. (1)

1 - Well, actually, "Nik thinks" ... I had to call Nik in to identify the torso
part for me and he reminded me of that part source. (2)
2 - I'm so proud!