 Announcements / 2551 (-20)
  LUCNY to display at Day Out With Thomas, Utica, NY June 18-27, 2004

(URL) The Lego Users of Central New York (LUCNY)> will be setting up and operating a 12 foot by 40 foot display of Lego Trains in Utica, NY, during the Day Out With Thomas the Tank Engine event. (URL) A Day out With Thomas> is sponsored by the (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, FTX)

  More from the braintrust.

The braintrust will be rolling out a wide range of new productions in the near future.(chalk it up to the end of the spring semmester). First up on the block is the new CBT-200, it's the big brother of the (URL) CBT-100> This one is designed for (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer

ILTCO is pleased to extend an opportunity to the LUGNET community to take advantage of an offer previosuly extended to ILTCO members to purchase the LEGO Metroloiner at a substantial discount. LEGO Shop-at-Home North America is offering a special (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

  Introducing the 2004-2005 LDraw.org Steering Committee

Introducing the 2004-2005 LDraw.org Steering Committee It is our great pleasure to introduce ourselves as the first elected LDraw.org Steering Committee. Over the past few days, we have been settling into our roles, doing housekeeping, and orienting (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !!

  NGLTC display at Dawsonville LEGO Outlet store Memorial day weekend

The North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) will be presenting their annual train display on Saturday May 29th at the Dawsonville Georgia LEGO Outlet store at the North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall. The layout will be setup in front of the store from (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga) !

  Brad Ventura Around the World

Brad Ventura Around the World ===...=== I'm pleased to announce today that the project to send a Minifig in a trip around this big world is about to begin! Brad Ventura, World Explorer, has been selected in a small elite group of Minifigs from (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.publish, lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Next Lugola meeting - May 22nd - San Clemente

FOR THE BEST EXPOSURE, THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN REPOSTED HERE! Hello All, The next LUGOLA meeting will be held on May 22nd at my house in southern San Clemente at noon o'-clock (map below). I don't have a big house, but I will have plenty of room for (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

  New Website/MOCs

Hey guys, I just finished a complete remake of my website. The address is the same as before: (URL) think I have found all the bugs, however, there still could be a few. If any of you had problems viewing my robots you should be able to see them (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Den ukendte galakse - A LEGO Publishing comic from 1986, rediscovered

I admit to being the secret owner of a real treasure: The LEGO Publishing comic Den ukendte galakse (The Unknown Galaxy for the non-Danish reader). Here is the cover, Copyright 1986 LEGO Publishing: (URL) You might recognize the gray robot on the (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, FTX)

  her majesty's new sloop! HMS Tempest has arrived!

well, with Orion being a rather ageing man of war, she sailed back to England to be refit. as a replacement, the Admiralty sent out the first of the newest class of sloop, HMS Tempest. (URL) her design is a vast improvement over the prior ships. she (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  LDraw.org Ad-Hoc Organizing Committee - Wrap-Up and Thank You

The LDraw.org Ad-Hoc Organizing Committee (4+1) would like to take the time to publicly wrap up its duties as the provisional authority for LDraw.org with a few words. First, a big thank-you to everyone who helped in the organizing process. We thank (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Steering Committee results

All: The winners of the LDraw Steering Committee Election are (in alphabetical order by last name): Kevin L. Clague Tim Courtney* Chris Dee Larry Pieniazek Orion Pobursky A total of 86 votes were cast. I did not cast a vote in this election. (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org) !!

  BrickFest participants for 2004

I am looking for a participant of BrickFest 2004. I want someone who is a minifig fan and has some promo and rare minifigs that they wish to display. Or even just a fan that wishes to display some figs. I want to donate a cabinet to this effort. I (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.announce)

  2nd Annual Midwest Lego Train Show ........call for participation........

2nd Annual Midwest Lego Train Show NILTC is pleased to announce that we will be holding the 2nd Annual Midwest Lego Train Show in Wheaton, IL December 4-5th. This show was proven to be a great success last year smashing all previous attendance (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Call for Group Train Layout at BrickFest™ 2004

Call for Group Train Layout at BrickFest™ 2004 Once again we would like to extend an invitation to all individuals, LEGO® train clubs or clubs that organize other displays with trains in them to set up a display at BrickFest™. For those of you who (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

  Got an AFOL record setting Lego MOC!?

Comming in the next MONTH, an "unofficial AFOL records site". I came up with this idea today. Basicaly I'm aiming for largest, and most catagories, i.e.: Most minifigs Largest castle Largest Caslte Army Tallest Minifig Building Tallest Tower ... the (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Less then 3 months till BrickFest

BrickFest, the largest AFOL event in North America, is three months away. Registration for the event opened over a week ago, with many people already registering and planning to attend the Fest. (URL) year marks the 5 anniversary of BrickFest. From (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events) !!

  (canceled)

  CedarLUG Meeting Tonight

First of all I would like to say, "I am nervous to be posting". This is one of my first posts to LUGNET and I hope that I have done it correctly (If not I know I will be told :) ). Second, I placed lugnet.org in the "Request Followups to:" field (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.announce)

  Top secret project - we need your help

All, Richard and I (mostly Richard, thanks Richard!) have been working on a new survey tool to get a better handle on the AFOL part desires. We have been working on a super top secret project – we’ll call it Project X - for many months now, and it’s (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.color, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact