 Announcements / 2550
2549  |  2551
Subject:
More from the braintrust.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 22:45:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The braintrust will be rolling out a wide range of new productions in the near future.(chalk it up to the end of the spring semmester). First up on the block is the new CBT-200, it’s the big brother of the CBT-100 This one is designed for close air support. I wasn’t sure which way to go, and started making something like the aircraft from the Terminator, but was unhappy with the results, and decided to pursue the insect idea instead. This hornet inspired craft is armed with two small caliber guns, and one large minigun stinger. Moderated for your pleasure: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=83669

Please lemme know what you think!

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust