 Announcements / 2395
    Streamliner Dome Car for Santa Fe train by Brick Built Trains (J. Mathis) —James Mathis
   Hello, everyone, This January 27, 2004, I would like to announce a streamliner dome car design to complement the official LEGO(R) Santa Fe(R) train set. The design features fully removable roof sections, a lift out upper deck of sets, spiral stairs (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

        Sales Update: Re: Streamliner Dome Car for Santa Fe train by Brick Built Trains (J. Mathis) —James Mathis
     (...) -snip product description details- To date, I have 5 requests for purchase of the dome car expansion pack set 101-p. I only have 9 of these sets 101-p available. My intention is to sell these expansion packs to attendees of BrickFest(R) PDX (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

        Image error and fix for Re: Streamliner Dome Car...train by Brick Built Trains (J. Mathis) —James Mathis
   I am very embarrassed to report that 7 copies of the first publication of the streamliner dome car book have serious image formating errors. To those 7 of you who odered it, I have already purchased and shipped replacement books to you. I think the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

        Not fixed!! Don't order!! Re: Image error and fix for Re: Dome Car...train by Brick Built Trains —James Mathis
   (...) PLEASE DON'T ORDER ANY BOOKS! The problem looks to still not be fixed!! I'm working on the fix with CafePress as fast as I can. The new book I uploaded looked fine in PDF format on my computer, but the printed book I just received today is (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

        Re: Not fixed!! Don't order!! Re: Image error and fix for Re: Dome Car...train by Brick Built Trains —David H. Bail
   (...) James, Did you get the problem fixed? I sure would like one of those books? also is your website down as well. thanks and... happy Lego David Bail (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)