 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16056
16055  |  16057
Subject:
Image error and fix for Re: Streamliner Dome Car...train by Brick Built Trains (J. Mathis)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 07:03:10 GMT

I am very embarrassed to report that 7 copies of the first publication of the streamliner dome car book have serious image formating errors.

To those 7 of you who odered it, I have already purchased and shipped replacement books to you. I think the replacement books should arrive about 2 days after you receive the flawed book. You will not be charged for the replacement nor shipping.

A new version of the book was uploaded at approximate 3:30pm MST on 29 January. So, if you ordered after that time/day, your book should be OK.

I am very sorry about this. I errored in not fully reviewing a revised version of the book after I converted it into PDF format. A previous test-print of an earlier version of the book in PDF format from CafePress had been OK, and I was too confident in the conversion process at the time I announced the book to you here.

I’d like to thank everyone who has bought the book. This has become quite more of an experiment and experience than I thought it would be. I’m very sorry some of you ended up as “testers”.

later,

James “egg on his face” Mathis