 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16050
Sales Update: Re: Streamliner Dome Car for Santa Fe train by Brick Built Trains (J. Mathis)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:18:17 GMT

In lugnet.announce, James Mathis wrote:
   Hello, everyone,

This January 27, 2004, I would like to announce a streamliner dome car design to complement the official LEGO(R) Santa Fe(R) train set. The design features fully removable roof sections, a lift out upper deck of sets, spiral stairs up to the dome, and head-room for minifigures to sit both in the dome and below it-- no hats nor “high” hair, please ;-)

-snip product description details-

To date, I have 5 requests for purchase of the dome car expansion pack set 101-p. I only have 9 of these sets 101-p available.

My intention is to sell these expansion packs to attendees of BrickFest(R) PDX 2004.

If you are interested in buying, or even just thinking about maybe buying a set 101-p expansion pack, please don’t wait until BrickFest, they might all be sold. I’m still trying to gauge whether or not to hold on to 1, 2, or 3 sets to sell via the BrickFest PDX 2004 auction, as well.

You are welcome to e-mail me and let me know. Look for the e-mail link at <http://www.brickbuilttrains.com Brick Built Trains.

Thanks.

later,

James Mathis