 Announcements / 2395
  Streamliner Dome Car for Santa Fe train by Brick Built Trains (J. Mathis)

Hello, everyone, This January 27, 2004, I would like to announce a streamliner dome car design to complement the official LEGO(R) Santa Fe(R) train set. The design features fully removable roof sections, a lift out upper deck of sets, spiral stairs (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

  Sales Update: Re: Streamliner Dome Car for Santa Fe train by Brick Built Trains (J. Mathis)

(...) -snip product description details- To date, I have 5 requests for purchase of the dome car expansion pack set 101-p. I only have 9 of these sets 101-p available. My intention is to sell these expansion packs to attendees of BrickFest(R) PDX (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Image error and fix for Re: Streamliner Dome Car...train by Brick Built Trains (J. Mathis)

I am very embarrassed to report that 7 copies of the first publication of the streamliner dome car book have serious image formating errors. To those 7 of you who odered it, I have already purchased and shipped replacement books to you. I think the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Not fixed!! Don't order!! Re: Image error and fix for Re: Dome Car...train by Brick Built Trains

(...) PLEASE DON'T ORDER ANY BOOKS! The problem looks to still not be fixed!! I'm working on the fix with CafePress as fast as I can. The new book I uploaded looked fine in PDF format on my computer, but the printed book I just received today is (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Not fixed!! Don't order!! Re: Image error and fix for Re: Dome Car...train by Brick Built Trains

(...) James, Did you get the problem fixed? I sure would like one of those books? also is your website down as well. thanks and... happy Lego David Bail (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)