 Announcements / 2243
2242  |  2244
Subject:
Important message for people connecting via NNTP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 01:01:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Due to a recent distributed denial of service attack, we have shut
down NNTP service on port 119 to prevent further service interruptions.
Alternate ports 1119, 8000, and 8080 are still available.

--Todd