 Announcements / 2186 (-10)
  Believe It Or Not: LEGO! -- Part 2

As promised, I have written up a webpage documenting the craziness I recently experienced out in Hollywood... a rather lengthy webpage, at that: (URL) or comments are welcome, and feel free to corner me at Brickfest if you want to hear more stories (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

  Announcing COLTC's inaugural show, and the next one too...

Having been founded eralier this year, we are now ready for our inaugural show, and the next one too. First, On August 8-10 we will display a 75 sq .ft. layout as part of the Lego Road Show, at (near) the Great Lakes Science Center, Cleveland, OH. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events) !

  New web site release: Space Bricksploration

Announcing... Space Bricksploration! (URL) seen surprisingly little about the new Discovery space series just released, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to put together a web site with pictures, reviews, and some images that might interest (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space)

  BrickFest 2003 Keynote Broadcast - BrickCast 2003

Hi folks, (URL) Friday we're going to attempt a very experimental (read, unprofessional) live broadcast of the BrickFest 2003 Keynote Address from Lego Direct SVP Brad Justus. This will be a live video and audio streaming webcast. This will allow (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

  SIGGRAPH Wrap-Up

The Event Well, all good things must come to an end. We wrapped up the (URL) SIGGRAPH 2003> [1] LEGO display on Thursday afternoon, after an exhausting but fun week of building and hanging out with conference attendees and fellow AFOLs. What an (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.cad, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  NCLTC Takes 1st Place at Raleigh GATS! (Long)

This past weekend NCLTC had our layout on display at the Great American Train Show (GATS) in Raleigh, North Carolina. This is the third GATS show we have done and while our layout has always been popular, we have never won the competition. Much to (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.org.us.nclug) !!

  NWBrickCon 2003

Ladies and gents and Lego enthusiasts of all ages, It is my pleasure to announce NWBrickCon 2003, hosted by the local LEGO enthusiasts of the Pacific NorthWest. NWBrickCon03 will be in Seattle at the Seattle Center Snoqualmie conference room ((URL) (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Legoshow in Valga, Estonia

Hi all! On August 16th I will show some Lego trains in Valga, as a part of the Eurobuss tour. The Eurobuss will drive around in Estonia and inform about the European Union. As a part of this there will be an addition to the local paper, which can be (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Mini Fair Diorama

Finished building this model on Friday night. It has a Ferris wheel in the center and other little details. (URL) Thanks for looking and enjoy! Brian (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Announcing the formation of a new LEGO Users Group in Upper Indiana - Michiana-LUG!

To All, I'm proud to announce the formation of a new LEGO Users Group in the Michiana area (Located in the north central part of upper Indiana), aptly named Michiana-LUG. This club came into being formally in June, 2003, but has been talked about (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact