 Announcements / 2179
2178  |  2180
Subject:
Legoshow in Valga, Estonia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:12:33 GMT

Hi all!

On August 16th I will show some Lego trains in Valga, as a part of the
Eurobuss tour.
The Eurobuss will drive around in Estonia and inform about the European
Union.

As a part of this there will be an addition to the local paper, which can be
seen here:

If anyone should have a possibility to drop by, please do!

There are connections to Tallinn, Estonia, and also to Riga, Latvia.
I will drive myself from Tallinn on the evening, August 15th.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

BR
Sonnich