 Announcements / 2136 (-20)
  BUGS Site BACK!!!!

Many thanks to Michael Golaszewski over at OZBricks who has managed to help get the Bugs site back up and operational. Please check out the new design, and layout, and LMKWYT ( let me know what you think). www.ozbricks.com/bugs (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: PDA or phone # for lego set prices

x-posting to annouce in the hopes of hitting a larger crowd to see if anyone knows what I am talking about. -Ahui (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  SCLTC to Display at TCA 49th Convention

The Southern California LEGO® Train Club is pleased to announce our second appearance at the TCA 49th National Convention at the Ontario Convention Center, Ontario, California ((URL) ). The Ontario Convention Center, is located at 2000 Convention (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe, lugnet.announce)

  LUCNY to show at A Day Out With Thomas The Tank Engine, Utica, NY

The Lego Users of Central New York (LUCNY -- pronounced luck-nee) will be setting up a live Lego train display at the Utica Children's Museum in conjunction with The Adirondack Scenic Railway and A Day Out With Thomas the Tank Engine. The dates of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Rubic Cube Movie (was Rubic Cube)

Hi, I've managed to make a small mpeg movie of my Technic Rubic Cube in action. It's about 30 seconds long and shows two rotations. I had to be careful since the cube can dramatically self destruct!! Anyway it will give you an idea of what it looks (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic)

  Rail Racers Summer Nationals at Brickfest 2003

Gggggeeeeeettttttt readyyyyy toooo Rumble!!!! It's Rail Racers® at Brickfest 2003!!! This is your chance to show the LEGO world what you are made of. We will be holding a head to head competition of Rail Racers at this year's Brickfest. You will be (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Announcing BIP Blog

It's a morning of announcements! Head over to the BI Portal to check out our latest addition, the (URL) BIP Blog>. This blog, as most blogs are, will be a collection of random thoughts, musing, links, and other random content. The BIP Blog will be (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce.biportal, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Announcing BIP Model Inventories

For the last few weeks I have been spending my time working with Richard at (URL) BrikTrak.com> and Dan at (URL) to help develop an exciting new addition to our sites. Today we would like to announce the availability of BI Portal Model Inventories (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce.biportal, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  MOC: Roboranger Cyberwolf of the 4099 designer set

Hi all, Very challenging to create a MOC with limited bricks. I really like to do that. So I picked up box 4099 of the designer sets and created my own Robobot. See for yourself what the result is. (URL) you like it. Nathanael Kuipers (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha)

  BrickFest™ Registration

Only two weeks left till the June 30th deadline for registration. (URL) Hitchcock BrickFest (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org) !

  Re: marble rail

Hello, I’m proud to announce a new version of my marble rail. (URL) The most noticeable change is a new more advanced base that incorporates up and down as well as left and right. Some Other changes include a Watts link to center the rail, increased (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Et In Arcadia Lego - Picking Your SNOT

Just posted a new article on Et In Arcadia Lego about SNOT construction, entitled (URL) Picking Your SNOT> Take a look and LMKWYT! -paul (2 URLs) Paul Hartzog (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !!

  Technic 9V motor comparison update

Hi, I updated my motors comparison page, to include the RC race buggy motor and some considerations on motors protection, RCX current limitations... (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Combat Pizza Delivery

Next time you're pinned down by enemy fire and get the urge for some pizza, just call Combat Pizza Delivery: (URL) Combat Pizza Car features all-terrain treads, a handy roof-mounted side-swivel vulcan cannon and a personal Death-Rifle(tm) with (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build) !!

  Rubic Cube

Hi there, I've just updated my LEGO page with pictures of my Technic Rubic Cube. You can find it by following the LEGO Technic link on the side menu at: (URL) a fully working replica of a Rubic Cube. At the moment there are only a few photos and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Rush Hour game made with LEGO

I recently had to travel to Montreal to look for a new appartment. I wanted to buy a little puzzle game for the travel, but being real good at these games, I thought it would be cheaper just to build my own with LEGO parts instead of paying 20$ for (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: Duncan Titmarsh will be on BBC Radio 4 tomorrow morning

As Tony Priestman announced yesterday, Brickish Association member Duncan Titmarsh was on BBC radio this morning, the same day that the Queen visits LEGOLAND Windsor. During the show he built a model of the Radio 4 studio and gave a couple of short (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Announcing the Danish Lego club Byggepladen!

Hi all, I'm happy to say, that Denmark - the homeland of LEGO, now finally has a Lego Users Group too! The Danish Lego club was founded saturday, june the 7th 2003. The name for the new club(association) is "Byggepladen" which means "The Baseplate". (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce) !!

  New Lego Painting

Hi everybody, After a long weekend of hard painting, I've managed to finish up a painting I've been working on for quite some time, and I thought I'd share it with everyone. I have to apologize in advance for the subject, which is so hackneyed that (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  Duncan Titmarsh will be on BBC Radio 4 tomorrow morning

Duncan Titmarsh, UK AFOL and Brickish Association member, will be appearing on BBC Radio 4's Today program tomorrow morning, the 10th of June. He will be building a model of the Today studio and the presenters during the programme, which runs from (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact