 Announcements / 2117
2116  |  2118
Subject:
Duncan Titmarsh will be on BBC Radio 4 tomorrow morning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 20:06:38 GMT

Duncan Titmarsh, UK AFOL and Brickish Association member, will be appearing on
BBC Radio 4's Today program tomorrow morning, the 10th of June.

He will be building a model of the Today studio and the presenters during the
programme, which runs from 06:00 to 09:00 BST.

This is to coincide with the Queen's visit to LEGOLAND® Windsor during the day.

More information will be posted on the Brickish Association's website

http://www.brickish.org

The Today programme also has a website, at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/

Tony Priestman
Chairman