 Announcements / 2111 (-20)
  Check out this poster !

Well, Yaron Dori has done it again. With a beautiful poster that may someday be ranked by the visitors as one of the best of the bunch, "Le Pacte des Loups" is a very nice piece of work, simple, yet accurate and true to the original. You can see and (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

  *** LDView Version 2.0 Released ***

LDView version 2.0 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) only changes in version 2.0 from the previous release are bug fixes. This version is Windows-only. Despite appearances to the contrary, the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Clock Tower on Gravette Island

Was watching Star Trek: First Contact the other day... and I got to wondering about what sort of architecture would be found by the Enterprise crew arriving in their escape pods, here on this tiny (and apparently non-existent) island in the Pacific (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  Guess who finally won a place in the Minifig Hall of Fame?

It's only the second time that Blacktron 1 doesn't finish 2nd and this time, it's for the victorious spot. Blacktron 1 finally escapes the title of "forever second" and takes a deserving stance in the Minifig Hall of Fame. It will be very (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce, lugnet.space)

  10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek!

Hello LEGO® train fans! The ILTCO is pleased to announce some exciting news, as part of our growing partnership with The LEGO Company. LEGO has supplied the ILTCO with detailed photos of the new 10028 Level Crossing. The ILTCO is pleased to be able (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce) !!

  Announcing FTX for discussion groups

I am very happy to announce three changes today to the LUGNET News web interface: Fixed-width font now used for plain-text messages. Once upon a time, when LUGNET first served up messages via the web, messages were displayed in a fixed-width font. (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX) !!

  Humor update @ www.rotule.qc.ca

Hello everybody, Some of you have probably noticed that recently, our website wasn't updated as usual. Indeed, we have updated the Humor! section for the first time in 3-4 weeks. But we had good reasons not to do so, our search of a new place in (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun) !

  Announcing www.fleebnork.com!

Hi Everyone, I made a small announcement to the .space newsgroup a few weeks ago, but now it's time for the official website launch announcement! (URL) am in the process of porting some of my MOCs over to the new website. Older MOCs will probably (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!

Greetings! Several months ago, Jamie Neufeld and I were chatting about the toys of our youth and how they were some of our earliest inspirations for our Lego builds of today. In these conversations, we talked often about G.I. Joe and how the (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.military) !!

  BIP Contest II - Let the building begin!

Once again, the Building Instrurctions Portal (BIP) is running a contest to help drive participation with the site. This one is a biggie! The prizes for this contest are intense! Entering the contest is easy: Simply add a link to your own building (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build) !!

  NEW BELGIAN LUG

Since May the 1st of 2003, three belgian Legofan's formed an informal group to start up BeLug (The Belgian Lego Users Group). Ludo Soete, a member of the Dutch legoclub De Bouwsteen (The Buildingbrick)together with Hans De Vlieger and Peter (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  MichLTC - Durand Railroad Days - Show Report & Pictures

MichLTC had a modest 8x13 layout in Durand Michigan this past weekend. Featuring models by Jason Spears, Larry Pieniazek & Chris Leach, this show was a fun & relaxing show for everyone. Lots of Town buildings & Train creations to see, so check it (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi) !

  MichLUG Show Report & Pictures- Castle & Space Layouts

Contrary to popular opinion, MichLUG is not all about Train layouts. This past weekend we had a Space (partial Moonbase) layout and Castle layout at the Motor City Comic Con in Novi MI. A mix of Moonbase modules and other space creations, along with (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.mi) !!

  Important Announcement regarding final days of Brickmania

Hello everyone! Things have not gone as smoothly as hoped in what I had planned to be my final month of Brickmania kit production. The result of a family health emergency, being swamped at my other job, volunteering several days for GMLTC events, (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Call for club links

This is an invitation to all clubs and organizations that have at least one member registered to attend BrickFest 2003. We have started a list of clubs that will be represented at BrickFest. Simply email info@brickfest.com and include the clubs (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org) !

  SCLTC to display at National Orange Show, San Bernardino, CA

The Southern California LEGO® Train Club is pleased to announce our second appearance at the 88th National Orange Show at the Orange Fairgrounds in San Bernardino, California. Our club members are busily expanding the recently displayed layout from (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe) !

  NGLTC display at Dawsonville LEGO Outlet store Memorial day weekend

The North Georgia LEGO Train Club will be presenting their annual train display on May 24th at the Dawsonville Georgia LEGO Outlet store at the North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall. The layout will be setup in front of the store from 10am til 7pm. So (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  jain's guide reborn! (http://wildbrick.com)

Ok... Some of you may remember Jain's Guide, my attempt to promote story-telling and universe-building in the .space community. Well, it broke when my provider changed and I never got around to fixing it... (I'm so slack I haven't even built much (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter

This is easily one of the better MOCs in my BioniWars series, and if he hadn't turned out so well I probably wouldn't have ever expanded the series beyond the first few: (URL) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  BioniWars: BatToa Droid

Getting into the more meaty BioniWars MOCs, I present the BatToa Droid, loosely based on the TOA design. Very loosely. Shaft Windu would have fallen down laughing if he saw an army of these guys advancing on him... (URL) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact