 Announcements / 2097
2096  |  2098
Subject:
Call for club links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 18:00:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is an invitation to all clubs and organizations that have at least one
member registered to attend BrickFest 2003. We have started a list of clubs
that will be represented at BrickFest.  Simply email info@brickfest.com and
include the clubs name, a button (width="88" and height="31) and the URL.  We
will list these organizations under the heading "Participating Club" unless
specifically requested to list under "Sponsoring Clubs."

For those of you that have not yet registered, the registration deadline is
June 30th.

Christina Hitchcock
BrickFest
http://www.brickfest.com/