 Announcements / 1923
  Images from SCLTC's Latest Shows!

Pictures of our club's latest shows at Knott's Berry Farm and the San Diego Model Railroad Museum can be found on our redone Gallery section of our website. www.scltc.org/pages/...events.asp To read about our shows, go here: (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc) !!

  Re: Images from SCLTC's Latest Shows!

Congratulations again on what looks like another great show. I am really impressed with your layout. It looks tremendous. I just love the mountain with multiple tunnels and bridges. I just wish I could see it in person. Looks great. Play well. Tim (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Images from SCLTC's Latest Shows!

(...) Thanks for the kind comments, Tim. We have been told that this is the first LTC layout ever with 4 separate train levels. Planning was extra important for this one. We actually made a 3D LEGO model of the layout, using 12 x 24 green bricks to (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Images from SCLTC's Latest Shows!

I agree! My favorite is the In-N-Out. Any more pics of that? Ed (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Images from SCLTC's Latest Shows!

(...) Ed- The In-N-Out Burger has been all 8 SCLTC layouts so far. Here are a few more pictures that are on www.scltc.org. We have taken some nice high res shots, but haven't posted them yet for some reasons. (URL) the interior of the restaurant is (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)