 Announcements / 1806 (-10)
  BimP Updates (12 October 2002)

Below are the recent BimP Updates: * Article: The Making of out-of-pocket - Ton shares how he creates those wonderful toons. * Review: 3D Pumpkin Pack Kit - My daughter's instructions for adding a light are now included. * Toon: A new toon by Ton (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

Yet another coding frenzy on a rainy day, trying to stay awake while shifting from a nights to days schedule, produced the next version of my plugin Get it here: (URL) in this version: -Added LDView preview support -Added Footwear rotation ability (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev)

  New Sets 2003

Hi all, (URL) the new sets form 2003. Great stuff in my opinion: - Micro Star Wars Sets - New Star Wars Sets - Oriental theme [Build your own Alquaida battlefield ;-) ] - nice parts in Creator sets I would say, the quality of sets is getting better (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  First entries for Midnight MOCkery are posted - Still time to enter!

The first 6 entries for this Halloween competition have been recieved and posted on the site. Please show your appreciation of everybody's efforts so far by going and having a look at them here: (URL) are still 3 weeks to get your entry in, for a (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  ISD Inventory posted

With the kind help of TLG, I just posted an inventory of the new <set:10030> Imperial Star Destroyer on Peeron: (URL) notes: - This inventory is the result of our translation of the data the LEGO provided, and as such might (and is likely) to be not (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Acronym FAQ Updated

Hi guys and gals, Following an email update with some new acronyms (thanks Bruce!), I realized the LEGO acronym FAQ needed a serious update. Some acronyms there are hardly ever used (like PEWC or CMIIW), while other new, wide-spread ones were (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.announce) !!

  LPub 2.0.0.62 available

LPub 2.0.0.62 is now available at (URL) is a GUI application that automates the creation of building instruction web pages from LDRAW format files using L3P and POV-Ray. This release of LPub fixes these bugs: - LPub leaves POV-Ray open when (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce)

  BimP Updates (6 October 2002)

Not much to announce this week. The latest BimP updates include: * A new toon by Ton * A new navigation bar and menu area for the desktop version * BimP Boards are now ready for the masses Coming soon: * New article by Ton * Year-end feature (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available

Hi, I'm proud to announce lsynth, an LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer is now available on my website (URL) lsynth introduces a new LDRAW meta-command SYNTH that lets you specify things you want synthesized directly in your LDRAW files. You (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Mechastruct Contest Begins October 7th!

Hello one and all! The 2002 Mechastruct Mecha building contest will kick off October 7th 2002. Please visit the Mechastruct website to view the offical rules and regulations! (URL) hope you guys enjoy this! out Tony Knaak (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact