 Announcements / 1799
1798  |  1800
Subject:
BimP Updates (6 October 2002)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 20:32:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Not much to announce this week.  The latest BimP updates include:

* A new toon by Ton
* A new navigation bar and menu area for the desktop version
* BimP Boards are now ready for the masses

Coming soon:
* New article by Ton
* Year-end feature announcement

As always, we look forward to hearing your suggestions.  Do you have an
article or model you would like to have featured on BimP?  Drop us an e-mail
or post a message on the BimP Boards.

Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org