 General / 38834
Re: BimP Updates (6 October 2002)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:28:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce, Steven Combs writes:
Not much to announce this week.  The latest BimP updates include:

However, I did find time to complete a review of the 3D Pumpkin Pack Kit
just in time for Halloween.  Be sure to check out this review on the BimP
Reviews page.

Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org