 General / 38845
Re: BimP Updates (6 October 2002)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 02:29:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Steven Combs writes:

However, I did find time to complete a review of the 3D Pumpkin Pack Kit
just in time for Halloween.  Be sure to check out this review on the BimP
Reviews page.

My seven year-old daughter suggested some additions to the 3D Pumpkin Pack
Kit to make it a little more enjoyable.  Images and modification specifics
have been added to the original 3D Pumpkin Pack Kit review available within
the reviews area of BimP.

She would love to hear what you think about her modifications!

Proud LEGO Dad!