 Announcements / 1798
1797  |  1799
Subject:
lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 01:23:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,
  I'm proud to announce lsynth, an LDRAW compatible bendable part
synthesizer is now available on my website
http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague/lsynth

  lsynth introduces a new LDRAW meta-command SYNTH that lets you specify
things you want synthesized directly in your LDRAW files.  You run the DAT,
LDR or MPD file through lsynth and get a new file with your parts
synthesized.  lsynth creates pneumatic, flexible, rigid, and ribbed hoses,
as well as electric and fiber optic cables, and flexible axles.

  For those of you looking for a powerful and easy to use tool for creating
bendable parts lsynth is the ticket.  Future versions of lsynth will support
rubber bands, chains, conveyor belts and treads.

Enjoy,
Kevin