 Announcements / 1797
1796  |  1798
Subject:
Mechastruct Contest Begins October 7th!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 08:26:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello one and all!

The 2002 Mechastruct Mecha building contest will kick off October 7th 2002.

Please visit the Mechastruct website to view the offical rules and regulations!

http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

I hope you guys enjoy this!

out
Tony Knaak