 Announcements / 1776 (-20)
  NWBrickCon Registration Deadline for T-Shirts approaching

If you haven't registered for NWBrickCon yet, the deadline is only days away. If you want a T-Shirt, it's only hours away! Mail your registration today. You can find the form at (URL) . -- David Schilling (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce)

  New Contest: The Second Annual Midnight MOCkery - With Prizes!

This year's Midnight MOCkery, the Gothic themed building contest for Halloween, is now open for entries. For more information see here: (URL) year Matherette ran the 1st Annual Midnight MOCkery, but she does not seem to be running an event this (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Lego train show Edmonton Sept 28-29

Hello, The members of the Northern (and Southern) Alberta Lego User Groups are pleased to announce their participation in the Greater Edmonton Train Show this Saturday September 28 10AM-5PM and Sunday September 29 10AM-4PM. To be held at the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca)

  LSA Recruiting Staff Members-Join Today!

Please look at (URL) for your chance to join the LSA staff and be a member of this evergrowing website. This can be your 15 minutes of fame! Join today! Contest ends January 1, 2003. ~Dan (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Battlefish and starfighters

Hey all! My new ship is online. It is a small pirate ship which can carry two starffighters: Shark 1 and Shark 2. Enjoy! Pics of ship: (URL) of starfighters, docked and in free flight: (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce)

  MY CUSTOM MODELS NOW FOR SALE!!

Hiya all... Finally... the first of my CUSTOM SETS has gone on sale..!!! Thanx to michael at Ozbricks.com...: ) Go to: www.ozbricks.com And have a look in the Castle section under System....!!! This is the first of many I will be bringing out. They (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  LEGO® bricks not only for under the Christmas Tree this year

Once again the North Georgia LEGO® Train Club (NGLTC) will be supporting the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta by sponsoring a tree at the 26th Annual Festival of Trees. This extraordinary event has become a tradition of Atlanta’s holiday season (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce) !!

  New contest : The LEGO Movie Posters Open Project Contest (LMPOPC)

I'm proud to announce that 'Créations Rotule enr.' will be hosting its first contest. The goal is simple: create a large number of Movie posters replica made with LEGO elements. There are presently 7 posters on the website, 6 from myself. We feel (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests) !

  LEGO & NCLTC @ Lulu Tech Circus in Raleigh, NC 9/27-9/29

Next weekend (9/27-9/29) the Lulu Tech Circus is being held at the Jim Graham Building on the NC State Fairgrounds in Raleigh, North Carolina. (URL) is a sponsor and will have three exhibits at the Tech Circus. The LEGO's Brand Retail exhibit will (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.announce)

  Thunderbots Website Updated

Hi all, The Thunderbots Website has been updated! It includes Robocup Junior Finals Results. Also you can join Club Thunderbot. Click this link. (URL) Au (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 3

Oops, I just discoverd I forgot to upgrade the sample projects to Beta 3, this causes some minor loading problems. I will upgrade them later today and repack and upload the install as soon as posible. Roland (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 3

It took me, again serveral, months to get to a stable new Beta version of LD4DModeler. But I think it's worth the wait. LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 3 is now available on my website at: (URL) of most important new features: Visibility control over models (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Vector-graphic Octan logos (text and yin-yang)

Not sure where to post this... I have recently completed vector graphic versions of the Octan logos, both the text and the “yin-yang.” Until they are moderated, here are some GIF versions of the files: Smaller (25kB) (URL) (62kB) (URL) the files are (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.town)

  LDraw Torso Generator

I'm not quite sure where to post this. I'm working on a program that opens an image file and generates an LDraw torso based on it. It's not ready for release yet, but there's some pictures that demonstrate the results on my page. Right now the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Major Update to my site!

Finally, after literally months of work, I have majorly updated my website, www.multiboard.com/~marlon . New To My Site: Star Trek Lego Page - Contains some Star Trek inspired creations. Crocodile Hunter Video Page - Contains a Lego Studios movie I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Women of the Brick

A note that I've placed online the first of three interviews with some very interesting and talented women who work for LEGO Systems. Tim Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans" (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  GI Joe & Cobra Lego Page Now Online

My updated website has a page devoted to my G.I. Joe & Cobra inspired Lego models... www.multiboard.com/~marlon LMKWYT Marlon (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Star Trek Lego Page now online!

My Star Trek inspired Lego models are now online, along with a bunch of other stuff! www.multiboard.com/~marlon LMKWYT! Marlon (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce)

  LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

I'm proud to annouce my first LEGO CAD program called LPub. LPub stands for LEGO Publisher. It is designed to automatically produce step by step building instructions from your LDRAW format designs. It uses L3P, POV-Ray and MEGA-POV (if you have it (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  BimP Updates (11 Sep 02)

A couple of new updates this week: * Be sure to check our newest model submission by Steve Lane. His MOC Gottwald Demag AK912 is simply amazing! * The latest out-of-pocket cartoon has been posted. * A few other surprises are online as well. See if (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact