 Announcements / 1766 (-5)
  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 3

Oops, I just discoverd I forgot to upgrade the sample projects to Beta 3, this causes some minor loading problems. I will upgrade them later today and repack and upload the install as soon as posible. Roland (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 3

It took me, again serveral, months to get to a stable new Beta version of LD4DModeler. But I think it's worth the wait. LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 3 is now available on my website at: (URL) of most important new features: Visibility control over models (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Vector-graphic Octan logos (text and yin-yang)

Not sure where to post this... I have recently completed vector graphic versions of the Octan logos, both the text and the “yin-yang.” Until they are moderated, here are some GIF versions of the files: Smaller (25kB) (URL) (62kB) (URL) the files are (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.town)

  LDraw Torso Generator

I'm not quite sure where to post this. I'm working on a program that opens an image file and generates an LDraw torso based on it. It's not ready for release yet, but there's some pictures that demonstrate the results on my page. Right now the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Major Update to my site!

Finally, after literally months of work, I have majorly updated my website, www.multiboard.com/~marlon . New To My Site: Star Trek Lego Page - Contains some Star Trek inspired creations. Crocodile Hunter Video Page - Contains a Lego Studios movie I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact